Get started with banking made for U
Save time on campus by entering your info today.
Open now online
This account is only for students enrolled at and attending the University of Minnesota Twin Cities.
- Free digital and mobile banking, including online bill pay.
- Instantly issued TCF Debit Card® with wave to pay and free withdrawals at TCF ATMs.
- No minimum balance or monthly maintenance fee. Other fees may apply. These include, for example, fees for overdrafts, returned item NSFs, dormant accounts and other optional services.
- No minimum opening deposit.
- Pay with your phone using mobile payments or money transfer apps.
Review more details here.
Here’s what you need to get started:
- Orientation date
- University student ID number (if available)
- Social Security number or ITIN (if you have one)
- Government-issued photo ID
Complete the forms and submit. When you get to campus, you’ll find your pre-filled application ready for you—saving you valuable time.
This account is also referred to as TCF Campus Card Checking in the account contract. TCF has a school arrangement with this university to offer on campus banking services to their students, faculty, and staff.
© 2017-2018 TCF National Bank. Member FDIC.