Use it everywhere Visa® is accepted
You can use your TCF Debit Card for everyday purchases like gas, groceries and for paying bills.
Your TCF Debit Card is a fast and easy way to make purchases right from your TCF checking account.
It's easier to pay bills with your TCF Debit Card
Pay your bills quickly and easily. All payments made with your TCF Debit Card are protected by multiple layers of security, and you are protected with zero fraud liability. Choose from two ways to pay:
- Automatic: Contact your billers to set up automatic bill payments. You only need to do this once. Payments automatically will be charged to your card so you won't have to mail a check.
- One-time: Control when and how much you pay by initiating each payment when you’re ready. Simply visit the biller’s website or call them directly.
Transactions may be declined if funds are unavailable.
Save time and protect your personal information when shopping online with Visa Checkout.
- Simple: Add your TCF Visa card to enroll and click the Visa Checkout icon when shopping online.
- Fast: When using Visa Checkout, you don't need to enter your card number and shipping info every time you shop online.
- Secure: You are protected with zero fraud liability.
Visa Checkout is not available at all retailers.