TCF Phone Banking Services
With TCF Phone Banking, you have the freedom to bank anytime, anywhere. You will enjoy the ease and convenience of accessing your account information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with just a simple phone call.
TCF Bank's phone banking system provides you with an array of self-service options. In addition, our easy to use voice recognition technology allows you to use simple voice commands, your touch-tone keypad, or both in combination to access your account or speak directly with a customer service representative.
All you'll need to get started is a phone, your TCF card or account number and your PIN*.
To Access Your Account Information by Phone, Call:
|Customer Service||Phone Number|
|Toll Free||(800) 823-2265|
|Twin Cities Area Minnesota||(612) 823-2265|
|TDD (Hearing Impaired)||Phone Number|
|Toll Free||(800) 343-6145|
|Twin Cities Area Minnesota||(612) 339-3075|
View New Menu Key
Here are some of the many phone banking options you have to manage your account using TCF Bank's Phone Banking system:
- Activate a New Card - Activate your TCF Check Card or ATM card with the card number and your PIN*
- Hear Balances - Check current account balances for your checking, savings and Overdraft Protection
- Hear Recent Transactions - Hear all recent (last 60 days) pending and posted transactions in chronological order-transaction information includes merchant name and ATM location details
- Transfer Funds - Transfer funds between your accounts for the current business day-up until 10:30 PM (CT)
- Change PIN- Change your PIN; including changing a system generated PIN to a personalized PIN selected by you
- Re-order Checks - Re-order checks as long as your personal information is not changing
- Order a Summary Statement - Order a summary statement of transactions since your last monthly statement
- Hear Interest & Order 1099 - Obtain total previous year's interest earned on all deposit accounts related to your Social Security or Tax ID number (available January through July), or order a duplicate copy of your 1099 statement
* Your 10-digit account number is shown on the Accounts page of Online Banking or on your monthly Statement of Account. Your PIN is the code either selected by you or sent to you; the same one you use for ATM transactions.