Direct Deposit is a FREE and easy service that gives you control of your money! Plus, it's confidential and time saving - your check is automatically deposited into your account.
Print a Direct Deposit form today!
Benefits of Direct Deposit
- Ease: Save yourself a trip to the bank.
- Safety: No risk of lost or stolen checks.
- Control: Same-day access to your funds.
Setting Up Direct Deposit
- If you are setting up Direct Deposit for a payroll check, click here or visit any TCF location for a Payroll Direct Deposit Authorization Form. Once you have filled the form out, either submit it to your employer or transfer the information onto your employer's Direct Deposit form.
- If you are setting up Direct Deposit for a Federal benefit check, a TCF Representative can help you complete the required form and mail it in for you or a TCF Representative can help you call (800) 333-1795.
- Allow approximately 4 weeks after completing the process for Direct Deposit to start.
Display and print a Direct Deposit authorization form. All depositors may not accept this form. Contact the depositor and complete their preferred form if applicable.
To sign-up for a federal payment Direct Deposit by phone, contact the federal agency below.
|Social Security or Supplemental Security Income||(800) 772-1213|
|Civil Service Retirement||(888) 767-6738|
|Veterans Benefits||(800) 827-1000|
|Railroad Retirement||Toll Free: (877) 772-5772|
|Federal or Military Salary||Federal or Military personnel office|
When calling provide the information below:
- Social Security Number
- TCF account number
- Routing and Transit Number
If you want us to set-up Direct Deposit for you, visit your neighborhood TCF Bank location.