We understand that as your business grows, your banking needs grow as well. TCF offers flexible checking and savings accounts to meet the demands of your business, no matter what the range of your needs. We will help you select the deposit, lending, and cash management products that are just the right size for your business.
TCF Small Business Money Market
Your small business deserves a competitive advantage. With TCF, you’ll earn interest on your balances while retaining easy account access.
- No monthly maintenance fee with $1,000 minimum account balance
- Tiered interest structure
- FREE Online Banking
TCF Small Business Loans & Credit
Finance short-term needs with a Home Equity Line of Credit or make large business purchases with a Home Equity Loan. Either way, you’ve got options.
Home Equity Lines of Credit:
- No application fee and fast credit approval
- Easy access and revolving credit
- Flexible repayment terms
Home Equity Loans:
- Competitive rates
- Fixed or variable rates available
- Possible tax advantages
Everything you need from quick authorizations to detailed reports, fast settlement, low rates and best of all, great service.
- Debit Processing
- Check Verification and Authorization
- Internet and E-Commerce Merchant Processing
- POS (Point of Sale) Terminals - Lease or Purchase
TCF Bank has payroll and payroll tax services designed exclusively for small to medium-sized businesses.
- Save time and money
- Reduce lost and stolen checks
- Elimination of payroll tax worries
- Electronically transmitted payroll information
- Improved employee benefits package
*Please note that TCF's other standard account service fees will apply to your account. These other account fees include fees for overdrafts and returned items (NSF's), dormant accounts, check images, and optional services. Certain limitations and conditions apply. A monthly maintenance fee will apply if you do not meet waiver requirements. Talk to a TCF representative or see your account contract for more information.