Online Banking Enrollment and Tour
Enroll in Online Banking
Getting started in online banking is easy – it only takes a few minutes, and you’ll love the convenience of 24/7 TCF Online Banking.
Get access to Online Banking by enrolling today!
TCF Online Banking gives you easy access to your account balances and detailed transaction history, along with these convenient features:
- Online Bill Payment
- Online Statements
- Access TCF Miles Plus Rewards
- Images of cleared checks and deposit slips
- Account alerts and reminders
- Online check reorder
- Transfer funds between qualifying TCF accounts
How to Enroll
You will need to provide the following information:
- Social Security number (SSN) or federal tax ID number
- A 10-digit TCF checking or savings account number associated with your SSN or federal tax ID number
- Your PIN (used at TCF ATMs or TCF Phone Banking)
- Sign-in ID and password
- Personal email address
See how it works with TCF's Online Banking Tour.
Note: You may enroll only once. Account balance information and account details will be shown immediately after enrollment. Account transaction activity will be added 1 to 2 business days after enrollment.
All TCF deposit and mortgage loan accounts in your name and associated with your SSN will be automatically enrolled. If you have accounts associated with your SSN in a different name and want to enroll these accounts, contact us.