Northern Illinois University
Open your TCF Campus Card Checking account at our convenient branch on campus. See a TCF Representative for more details.
TCF Campus Branch Location:
Holmes Student Center
Branch hours may vary during university semester breaks, summer term and holidays.
TCF ATM Locations at NIU:
- Holmes Student Center (2)
- New Residence Hall
- Stevenson Hall
- Student Recreation Center
TCF Campus Card Checking for Students offers
TCF One Card Faculty & Staff Checking offers
Other Banking Benefits for Faculty & Staff
- 1/4% Interest Rate Bonus on Certificates of Deposit1
- 1/4% Rate Discount on Home Equity and Consumer Loans when you establish automatic payment from a TCF Checking or Savings account2
- FREE Traditional Travelers Cheques
- FREE Notary Service
- TCF Classic Money Market or Regular Savings with no minimum balance requirements
For your convenience, click here for more information on NIU's website.
There are no monthly maintenance fees for TCF Campus Card Checking. Other account fees apply, such as for overdrafts and returned items (NSFs), dormant accounts and optional services. Talk to a TCF Representative, or see your account contract, for more information.
1 The ¼ interest rate CD Bonus is an increase in the normal rate payable by TCF on certificates of deposit for the same amount and term as in effect at time of certificate opening. Fees may reduce earnings. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal. We reserve the right to limit acceptable of deposits greater than 1 million. New money is required. $500 minimum balance requirement. Offer available to personal accounts only. Offer no available with any other rate increases or promotional rates.
2 Not all consumer loans are eligible for this discount and the discount does not apply to extensions or renewals for existing loans. Current rates are subject to change without notice. Loans are subject to approval.
3 Free withdrawals at Non-TCF ATMs in the States of Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin only. No TCF fee. The owner or operator of the ATM may charge a fee. An international service fee will apply to transations conducted outside the U.S.
* You must be a student enrolled and attending NIU or faculty/stafff member at NIU to be eligible for this account type. This account is also referred to as "TCF Campus Card Checking" in the account contract.